Purple Cloud Ointment
Purple Cloud Ointment
This classical Chinese herbal formula helps to relieve itching, redness, and dryness. Great for all types of dermatological conditions. Especially good for dry cracked feet, burns, and insect bites.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Zi Yun Gao (Purple Cloud Ointment) was created in China some 350 years ago and helps all types of dermatological conditions such as; dry, cracked, inflamed, irritated skin, lesions, itching, cold/hot/sun burns, insect bites, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.* Its effectiveness comes largely from the interaction of its two ancient Chinese herbs (Zi Cao -Groomwell Root/Arnebia/Lithospermum and Dang Gui - Angelica root)
Functions of Herbs in Formula
* Zi Cao (Lithospermum) clears heat; cools the blood; promotes blood circulation; promotes the expression of skin eruptions; eliminates toxicity; topically clears damp-heat from the skin.
* Dang Gui (Angelica root) nourishes blood; promotes blood (and Qi) circulation; harmonizes the blood; relieves pain; moistens the large intestine; disperses cold; reduces swelling; expels pus; generates flesh.
* Mo Yao (Myrrh resin) moves blood; breaks blood stasis; relieves pain by breaking blood stasis, it relieves pain in most conditions including painful trauma, contusions, sores, carbuncles, swellings, painful obstructions; promotes healing; generates flesh and healing in skin lesions, ulcerations, chronic sores and non healing ulcers
* Gan Cao (Licorice root) clears heat and reduces fire toxins; applied topically for uncomplicated carbuncles, lesions, ulcers, and other sores distinguished by heat and toxins, erysipelas, eczema, lesions and itching; harmonizes formula and moderates other herbs to lessen the harsh and toxic nature of other herbs, and enhance the overall effects of a formula.
* Ya Dan Zi (Java Brucea Fruit) clears heat and resolves toxins, applied topically for warts, corns, etc..
Each 1.5 oz jar is made with the highest quality Chinese herbs, organic sesame oil, carnauba wax, and Love.
Handmade in small batches by Tammy Anderson, L.Ac.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to replace treatment by a medical doctor.